Teachers, Administrators and Directors, are you looking for a fun, convenient, educational place for your next field trip? Look no further than API! API is home to a 20,000 square foot turf field, two (2) flex courts and six (6) indoor/outdoor tennis courts that offer groups an affordable, unique and memorable experience.
API Field Trips are ideal for:
- Private Scools
- Day Cares
- Church Groups
- Home School Groups
- Mother's Groups and Play Dates
FUN: During your trip, your group will be exposed to a variety of sports that may include soccer, dodgeball, kickball, lacrosse, football, volleyball and wiffle ball.
EDUCATIONAL: API's experienced coaching staff and health professionals will discuss with your group the importance of physical activity, proper nutrition and overall wellness. A few of the areas of focus include:
- Gross- and fine-motor skills development
- 5 Components of Physical Fitness
- Physical, mental and social benefits of physical activity, exercise and healthy eating
- Simplified Nutrition Strategies for Educational and Athletic Success
- Short- and Long-Term Goal Setting
CONVENIENT: Located on Route 3 South in Gambrills, MD, API is centrally located to Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington, D.C.
Contact Bob Jones at (410) 923-2100 or email email@example.com
to schedule your API field trip.